Mobile, AL Attorney Provides Individuals & Businesses with Client-centered Service
Wills, trusts & estates, civil litigation & Social Security Disability lawyer gives you personalized attention
Attorney Henry R. Seawell, IV at The Seawell Firm, LLC works with you one-on-one, giving you personalized attention and tailored solutions to your legal problems. He helps clients with wills, trusts and estates, probate, civil litigation, and Social Security Disability throughout Mobile and Baldwin Counties in Alabama.
Alabama lawyer has what it takes to help you win
A skilled trial attorney, Henry Seawell puts his experience, skills and knowledge to work for you. At his firm, you’ll find:
• One-on-one service and quick response. Henry believes in giving you unsurpassed personal attention from the time you walk into his office until your case is closed. He works efficiently for timely resolution of your case.
• An effective trial attorney — Henry has extensive experience trying cases in Circuit and District Courts in Alabama and has spearheaded mediations and countless depositions. Working at a civil litigation defense firm in Mobile, Alabama prior to establishing his own law firm, he developed the skills and strategies to effectively litigate your case in court. He is licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in Alabama.
• Community and professional involvement — Henry is actively involved in various bar associations and is also a volunteer pro bono lawyer for those who are unable to pay for quality legal representation.
How The Seawell Firm, LLC helps Alabama residents
Henry provides legal services in:
• Estate planning
• Trusts, wills and probate
• Small business representation
• Social Security Disability
• Employment law
Contact an experienced Mobile attorney today
For estate planning and other legal services throughout Mobile and Baldwin counties in Alabama, call The Seawell Firm, LLC at 251-434-5012 or contact the firm online to schedule your appointment.